Mindy Kaling, new author of Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me , and Bill Clinton, recent author of Back To Work  offer their very different, but intriguing holiday and year end book lists. I've included their top 5 lists below with links to the catalog, but click on over to the video  which is interesting at least for the brief discussion on the importance of books and reading. Happy Holiday reading!
Mindy's top list:
1. 11/22/63  by Stephen King
2. Bossypants  by Tina Fey
3. Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson  by Lady Gaga and Terry Richardson
4. My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness  by Gwyneth Paltrow
5. Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty  by Andrew Bolton
President Clinton's top list:
1. Jerusalem  by Simon Sebag Montefiore
2. Lincoln  by David Herbert Donald
3. Meditations  by Marcus Aurelius
4. The Way of the World: From the Dawn of Civilizations to the Eve of the Twenty-First Century  by David Fromkin
5. The Cure at Troy: A Version of Sophocles' Philoctetes  by Seamus Heaney
Full lists available at the Today website .