Click on the title to view upcoming meetings at the library and links to similar organizations.
Originally the United Presbyterian Cemetery, White Oak Cemetery was purchased by the City of Bloomington in 1914 and renamed White Oak in 1983.
Cemetery maintained by the Parks and Recreation Department of Bloomington, Indiana.
About the Library |
Hours & Locations |
Contact Us |
Wireless Printing |
Site Map | Mobile Catalog
Monroe County Public Library | 303 E. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington, IN 47408 | (812) 349-3050