In conjunction with National Runaway Prevention Month Monroe County Public Library and Youth Services Bureau are asking for short film submissions about teen homelessness. Films should be 5 minutes or less and should relate to issues surrounding the topic of teen homelessness. The top submissions will be screened prior to the The Homestretch film screening on November 5th. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 films. The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 16th.
You don’t have to be an expert on teen homelessness––show us your perspective!
You can submit your films in the following ways:
- Drop off a file (not a tape!) in Level Up (the digital creativity space in the Library between the CATS hallway and the Ground Floor)
- Upload your file to your Dropbox account, and share the link with jlehr [at] mcpl [dot] info
- Upload your file to your Google drive account, and share the link with jlehr [at] mcpl [dot] info
Again, here are the submission guidelines:
- Films must be 5 minutes or less
- Films must be in digital format (not on tape)
- Films must be related to the issues surrounding teen homelessness
- Films must be submitted by October 16th