|Contact||Joy Kahn Harter (President)|
|earondavis1 [at] gmail [dot] com|
P.O. Box 2026
Bloomington, IN 47402
The Bloomington Rotary Club was chartered April 13, 1918. It was the seventh club established in what is now District 6580, and the 403rd in Rotary. A large delegation came from the sponsoring club in Indianapolis for the installation.
Since its origins in the spring of 1918, the Bloomington Rotary Club has worked steadily to serve the larger community both through its efforts as an organization and the leadership and stewardship of its members as individuals.
Members volunteer their efforts to improve the quality of life in their communities and beyond. Rotary clubs, which meet weekly, are nonpolitical, nonreligious and open to all cultures, races and creeds. Club membership represents a cross-section of local business and professional leaders. The organization’s motto is “Service Above Self.”
|Updated||April 25, 2015|