Sometimes we stumble upon a title in the catalog that we'd like to checkout, but—for any number of reasons—we're not able or ready to check it out. Happily, the MCPL catalog has a built-in feature that allows you to create a list of titles that you can access at any time via your account. Follow the instructions below to learn how to create a list of titles that you can refer back to by simply logging into your account:
- Search for the title in the catalog (be sure you've logged in to your account).
- To the right of the title listing in the catalog, you should see a link labeled 'Add to My List'.
- Click on this link and you'll get a drop down box where you can add the title to a preexisting list or create a new one.
- The name of your title should now appear on the left side of the screen in a block titled 'My Lists'.
- If you want to add other titles to the list, simply repeat steps 1–3.
- If you are not logged into your account, click the 'Log in' link, and sign in using your library card number and your password.
As you continue to work with title lists, you can always add more titles to an existing list or create a new list.
To access your lists, simply log into your account, click the list title in the 'My Lists' block on the left side of the screen.