Call 812-349-3228 (FACT) for expert advice on choosing the database for your information needs.
- When asked, type your entire card number without any spaces.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser settings.
- Set the security setting in your browser to no higher than Medium.
- Firewall software often causes problems. Ask your network technicians for assistance in adjusting your settings.
- Do not use a bookmark to access a particular resource later. You cannot bookmark inside a database.
- You may want to try clearing your cookies or your cache/temporary files.
- Still having problems? Please Contact Us .
What are Online Library Resources?
Online Library Resources are databases and applications that are selected by Monroe County Public Library staff and paid for with your tax dollars. Your Monroe County Public Library card grants you access to these resources from your home, office or school. They offer a collection of information, organized and searchable to help you get the information you need quickly and efficiently.
Our license agreements with the resource providers restrict access to patrons holding a valid Monroe County Public Library card. A few resources are restricted to patons that are either at the Main Library or the Ellettsville Branch. By entering your card number you agree to use the resources for your personal use only. You may not lend your card number or provide access to the resource to anyone else.