- Contact the Library via the chat box on this page (when the Library is open), send us an email , or call (812) 349-3228.
- Or stop by the Library with your device and we'll be able to help immediately, or set up a 1 hour one-on-one session .
- When asked, type your entire card number without any spaces.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser settings.
- Some resources require that you create an account specifically for using with that service.
- Some resources may be used with specific apps downloaded on mobile devices. Click on the "More Information" button to find out information about apps and other details of a particular resource.
- Set the security setting in your browser to no higher than Medium.
- Firewall software often causes problems. Ask your network technicians for assistance in adjusting your settings.
- Do not use a bookmark to access a particular resource later. You cannot bookmark inside a database.
- You may want to try clearing your cookies or your cache/temporary files.
What are Online Library Resources?
Online Library Resources are databases and applications that are selected by Monroe County Public Library staff and paid for with your tax dollars. Your Monroe County Public Library card grants you access to these resources from your home, office or school. They offer a collection of information, organized and searchable to help you get the information you need quickly and efficiently.
Our license agreements with the resource providers restrict access to patrons holding a valid Monroe County Public Library card. A few resources are restricted to patons that are either at the Main Library or the Ellettsville Branch. By entering your card number you agree to use the resources for your personal use only. You may not lend your card number or provide access to the resource to anyone else.