If you have a library card, you can manage holds, renew items, and more through the 'My Account' feature of the MCPL catalog. To access your account you need your library card number and your password. If you have never logged into the system, then you have a temporary password. Your temporary password is one of the following (in order of likelihood):
- the last four digits of your primary phone number
- the last four digits of your secondary phone number (if you have one on file)
- your last name
If one of the above does not work as a password, you will need to talk with a clerk at the checkout desk or call 349-3090
To access your account:
- Place your mouse pointer over the 'My Account' menu at the top of the page, and click on the 'Login to My Account' link.
- Enter your library card number with no spaces.
- Enter your password.
- Once you have entered your library card number and password, click the 'Log In' button.
- If you would like to change your password, click on the Change Logon link (see images below):
- Enter the temporary password, then enter a new password twice as per the instructions on the screen.
- Click the 'Submit' button.
You are now ready to manage holds, renew items online, and more.