Experience 3D printing at these upcoming Library programs:
- 3D Open Printing Labs
- All ages (under 12 with adult)
- 7–8:30 PM September 28, October 26, & November 30
- Level Up (first floor, Main Library)
- Drop in; first come, first served.
- Family Fun with 3D Printing
- Ages 8–12 and their families
- 6:30-7:30 PM November 9
- Children’s Program Room (first floor, Main Library)
- Families create a simple 3D-printed model together.
Want to get a head start? Tinkercad is a great web-based 3D modeling program for beginners—create a free account, and access your projects right in your browser. Use Tinkercad’s tutorials to get started with designing your own models—then bring your design to a 3D Printing Open Lab in Level Up.
And for more in-depth instruction, check out these great video tutorials* on Lynda.com:
- Learn 3D Printing
- Tinkercad: Modeling Custom Designs for 3D Printing
- Designing a Replacement Part Using 3D Printing
- Use Sketchup for 3D Printing
- Using 3D Printing Software
- Fusion 360 Essential Training
See you at the Library!
*Valid Monroe County Public Library card required to set up a Lynda account.