Adult Winter Word Search Challenge
January 2–February 28, 2019
How to Play:
- Pick up your game card at the Main Library, Bookmobile, or any Ellettsville service point, or complete the online form below.
- Read, attend a program, or try something that relates to any of the search terms you see on the game card! Once you do something, find and circle the related word!
- Pick up our new program guide, then circle “PROGRAM GUIDE”
- Attend Zine Day or read a zine from our new collection, then circle “ZINE”
- Attend one of our book clubs (p. 36–37 of the program guide) or pick up a Book Club Kit for your own, then circle “BOOK CLUB”
- Take a course on Lynda.com, found in our eLibrary website menu, then circle “LYNDA”
- Read or listen to a romance title, then circle “ROMANCE”
- Try out Level Up, our digital creativity center, then circle “LEVEL UP”
- Visit our Bookmobile, then circle “BOOKMOBILE”
- Not sure how a word relates? Explore our website, or just ask!
- Turn in your game card at the Main Library, Bookmobile, or any Ellettsville service point by March 1, or complete the form below. The first five search terms you find will earn you a participation prize, with each five after that counting for an additional entry into the grand prize drawing!