Thousands of eBooks, audiobooks, and videos available with your Monroe County Public Library card.
Enjoy them immediately—or transfer to your eReader or mobile device* with the OverDrive app or Libby.
To get started, sign in at Indiana Digital Media using your Library card's barcode number.
*For a list of compatible devices, visit OverDrive's Device Resource Center.
Accessing Your Content
Getting eBooks, audiobooks, and videos from Indiana Digital Media with OverDrive is easy!
- Browse for titles using the Library Catalog, the Indiana Digital Media website, the OverDrive app or Libby.
- Borrow titles using your library card number and password. Titles you have borrowed will appear on your bookshelf in your account.
- Enjoy. On your bookshelf, you will find options for accessing each borrowed title, like Read (in your web browser, using OverDrive Read or MediaDo Reader), Play (stream a video in your browser), and Download (available for eBooks, audiobooks, music, and some videos).
To download eMagazines, follow Overdrive's instructions for downloading the free Nook app for your device.
For more details, see the OverDrive overview video and OverDrive's Device Resource Center.
- Borrow titles for 7 or 14 days. Adobe ebooks (PDF and EPUB) can be returned early; Mobipocket books cannot. Titles you have borrowed appear on your bookshelf in your account on the Indiana Digital Media website
- Limit ten titles checked out at a time
- Titles are renewable. A renewal option shows up for items on your bookshelf 3 days before your check out expires, if there are no holds waiting for that title.
- When your hold becomes available it automatically checks out to you. Holds notices are sent via email, and display in your account on the Indiana Digital Media website.
- No late fees! Titles automatically return—no need to do anything
- When browsing for new titles, remember that your cart times out after 30 minutes
- Indiana Digital Media and OverDrive help
- Contact the Library via chat or email, or call (812) 349-3050.
- For in-person assistance, stop by the Information Desk at the Library—or attend one of our help sessions.