Need access to an iPad? Our cellular-enabled iPads are pre-loaded with apps and programs for everyday use!
- WiFi access is not needed and iPads come with unlimited data.
- Each iPad includes a charging cord, an OtterBox protective case, and a carrying case.
- iPads check out for 21 days. There are no renewals.
- At the end of the loan period, the iPad will lock until returned to the Library.
- All personal information will be wiped when the iPad is returned.
- Please note, if the iPad is lost or damaged, the replacement cost is approximately $500. Learn more about our Care Fee Option Program.
iPads will be located in the Library of Things collection at the Downtown Library when available. They can also be placed on hold to pick up at the Downtown Library, Ellettsville Branch, or Bookmobile. Check current availability.
Have you checked out one of our iPads? Please take this brief survey to let us know how we can improve.
iPads are funded by a City of Bloomington Digital Equity Grant.