Learn to speak a new language with confidence with Rosetta Stone! Instruction is offered in 30 world languages and is broken down into 10-minute bite-sized lessons focusing on speaking and pronunciation. The Library's level one beginner access includes lessons in four categories––language basics, greetings and introductions, work and school, and shopping.
Access the Rosetta Stone website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can continue to use Rosetta Stone on your computer or download the app to use on mobile devices.
Accessing Rosetta Stone with the Mobile App
- Download the app to on your mobile device.
- On your device's mobile browser, go to EBSCO and click on the "Institutional Login" link under the "Sign In" button.
- Search for "Indiana State Library". You'll have to select the Indiana State Library link to advance to the next page.
- The first time you will have to create an Access Indiana account. Follow the on screen steps, including entering the code that gets sent to your email address.
- After creating your Access Indiana account, you'll have to log into it.
- Once you are logged in, you'll be redirected to a list of resources. Select "Rosetta Stone Library Solution" from the list.
- Enter your email address and password on the EBSCO/Rosetta Stone landing page. If you are a first time user, create an account on this screen.
- After authenticating beyond the landing page, click on "Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations." This will launch the app automatically on your device.
Note: If accessing on a Kindle or Nook device, you are directed to the main page of the app store for your device.