Brainfuse JobNow offers live job assistance—anytime, anywhere—including up-to-date nation-wide and local job search engines, professional resume critique, and proven interview techniques.
- You can use many of the job assistance resources without creating a Brainfuse account, but if you want to save anything or work with a career coach, you will need to create a Brainfuse account.
- If you're inside the Library, you won't need to log in with your library card either—you can immediately start using JobNow. If you're outside of the Library, log in with your library barcode and password, or get a library card to get started.
- If you want to create a Brainfuse account, visit Brainfuse JobNow and click on "My Account" in the upper right corner of the screen, then choose "My Account" again from the menu options.
- On the My Account page, you'll have the option to register by creating a username and password or login if you've created an account previously.
- After logging in, you can select from a variety of helpful job assistance options, including:
- Live Job Coaching
Unlimited use, available 7 days a week from 2–11 PM EST (except holidays) with resume, career assessment tools, and more
- Optimal Resume
Resume building software
- Interview Resources
Interview tips and other resources
- Live Interview Coaching
Connect with a live interview coach to get feedback and suggestions
JobNow is only available through a web browser.