Thousands of eBooks, audiobooks, videos, and magazines available with your Monroe County Public Library card.
Enjoy them immediately—or transfer to your eReader or mobile device* with the OverDrive app or Libby.
To get started, sign in at Indiana Digital Media using your Library card's barcode number.
*For a list of compatible devices, visit OverDrive's Device Resource Center.
OverDrive is for Everyone!
Accessing Your Content
Getting eBooks, audiobooks, and videos from Indiana Digital Media with OverDrive is easy!
- Browse for titles using the Library Catalog, the Indiana Digital Media website, the OverDrive app or Libby.
- Borrow titles using your library card number and password. Titles you have borrowed will appear on your bookshelf in your account.
- On your bookshelf, you will find options for accessing each borrowed title. You can enjoy many titles immediately online, download them for offline use, or send borrowed eBooks to a Kindle device.
- Borrow titles for 7 or 14 days. Titles you have borrowed appear on your bookshelf in your account on the Indiana Digital Media website.
- Limit ten titles checked out at a time. You can return any titles you finish early to check out more.
- Titles are renewable. A renewal option shows up for items on your bookshelf 3 days before your check out expires, if there are no holds waiting for that title.
- When your hold becomes available it automatically checks out to you. Holds notices are sent via email, and display in your account on the Indiana Digital Media website.
- No late fees! Titles automatically return—no need to do anything.
- When browsing for new titles, remember that your cart times out after 30 minutes.
- Indiana Digital Media and OverDrive help
- Contact the Library via chat or email, or call (812) 349-3050.
- For in-person assistance, stop by the Information Desk at the Library—or attend one of our help sessions.