The only way to have a friend is to be one. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
We welcome our new dine out partner, DeAngelo's, in May. Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner and DeAngelo's will donate 15% of what you spend when you bring your flyer and dine any time on Tuesday, May 8 and May 15, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., dine-in or carry-out. DeAngelo's Italian restaurant has been part of the Bloomington community since 2003. Located in the Eastland Plaza, DeAngelo's has served top quality Italian food since its inception, sourcing many ingredients from local farmers. Show your flyer available at library kiosks or print from our website. Your dining out has brought in more than $13,000 for the Library! Thank you for enjoying all that great food.
- Supports award-winning Library programs for all ages
- Builds the Library's collection—from books, movies, and music to mobile wi-fi hotspots and digital creativity tools
- Prepares children for success in school through early literacy initiatives, the Summer Reading Program, and access to new technologies
- Provides an eAccess library card to every student in Monroe County, enabling access to top-quality Library content in the classroom
- Your Library works hard every day to provide equitable access to information and technology for everyone in the community. Your donation makes it possible.
The Friends of Monroe County Public Library support the mission, vision, and values of the Library. The Friends advocate for Monroe County Public Library and support Library collections, services, programs, and staff development.
Friends of the Library Office
303 E Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington, IN 47408
Office Hours: M–F, 10am-6pm
(812)349-3050, ext. 1080
FOL at mcpl.info