The only way to have a friend is to be one. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
Enjoy a delicious lunch, dinner, or late night out at Uptown Cafe on Tuesday, September 12, 7 am to 10 pm. Show your flyer and the Uptown will donate 20% of your purchase to the Library! Your meal will taste even better knowing you’re contributing to an award-winning library for all in the community. Show your flyer available at library kiosks or print from our website.
Your dining out has brought in more than $11,000 for the Library! Thank you for enjoying all that great food.
Make plans to attend the Big Fall Book Sale Friday, September 8 through Monday, September 11 with a special Preview Sale for Friends Members only from 5:30-7 pm on Thursday, September 7. Join now or join at the door! All books are 50 cents to $1. Fill a bag for $3 on Sunday or a box for $6. And Monday is Free Day. Take all the books you like for free! Thousands of great items at super low prices. All proceeds help provide the award-winning programming and services you enjoy at Monroe County Public Library. Share the dates and the bargains with your friends!
You can make an extraordinary difference in our community. Your gift to the Campaign for Excellence contributes to a thriving, dynamic Monroe County. Your generosity will help the Library improve literacy, continue to innovate, spread the joy and power of reading, and reach out to people throughout the community. Your act of giving speaks loudly.Please join Audrey and John McCluskey and donate today! Your contribution:
- Supports award-winning Library programs for all ages
- Builds the Library's collection—from books, movies, and music to mobile wi-fi hotspots and digital creativity tools
- Prepares children for success in school through early literacy initiatives, the Summer Reading Program, and access to new technologies
- Provides an eAccess library card to every student in Monroe County, enabling access to top-quality Library content in the classroom
- Will have a greater impact thanks to a matching grant from the Carol R. Nicholas Trust!
- Your Library works hard every day to provide equitable access to information and technology for everyone in the community. Your donation makes it possible.
The Friends of Monroe County Public Library support the mission, vision, and values of the Library. The Friends advocate for Monroe County Public Library and support Library collections, services, programs, and staff development.
Friends of the Library Office
303 E Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington, IN 47408
Office Hours: M–F, 10am-6pm
(812)349-3050, ext. 1080
FOL at mcpl.info