The only way to have a friend is to be one. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Supports award-winning Library programs for all ages
- Builds the Library's collection—from books, movies, and music to eLibrary resources, and digital creativity tools
- Prepares children for success in school through early literacy initiatives, the Summer Reading Program, homework help, and access to new technologies
- Brings Library resources out to the community with the Book Bike, the Story Walk at Butler Park, and the planned Story Walk at Flatwoods Park.
- Your Library provides access to information and technology, and supports reading and lifelong learning for all. Your donation makes it possible.
Make plans to gather with friends or family to enjoy a special meal out at Japonee or the Korean BBQ upstairs. Your heart will be full knowing that when you show your flyer and dine, the Friends will receive 40% of what you spend from 5 - 10 pm Tuesday, December 11 through Friday, December 14. Your dining brings funds to your public library to make every day full of opportunities for so many in our community.
Enjoy a wide selection of sushi and Bento Boxes, as well as other delicious Japanese entrees at Japonee. Or go upstairs for traditional Korean BBQ that you cook at your table, $23 for all you can eat!
The Friends of Monroe County Public Library support the mission, vision, and values of the Library. The Friends advocate for Monroe County Public Library and support Library collections, services, programs, and staff development.
Friends of the Library Office
303 E Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington, IN 47408
Office Hours: M–F, 10am-6pm
(812)349-3050, ext. 1080
FOL at mcpl.info