Most people know the importance of having a high school diploma or its equivalent. These days, a diploma just isn't enough -- everyone deserves the chance to have a rewarding job that pays above minimum wage, and that chance depends on completing some kind of formal training program after high school. This guide contains materials held at MCPL, as well as web sources and local organizations that will help to plan, prepare for, select, and fund your higher education needs.
With the understanding that four-year colleges are not the best fit for everyone's education or career goals, this guide covers a variety of education options, including community colleges, trade and vocational schools, four-year colleges and universities, and military training. The guide has a local and state focus, but also provides education planning resources at programs nationwide and even abroad.
- Avoiding Student Loan Scams
- BHS North Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
- BHS South Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
- College Goal Sunday
- FAFSA Application Forms
- Federal Student Aid
- Federal VS Private School Loans
- FINRA Smart Saving for College
- Indiana 21st Century Scholars
- IU Scholarships
- IVY Tech Community College Financial Aid
- National Merit Scholarships
- Scholarship Scams
- Student Budget Calculator